PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) for Oil Drilling fluid API Standard
9004-32-4 PAC Polyanionic Cellulose For Oil Drilling Fluid API
CMC/PAC Oil Drilling Grade
1. High degree of substitution, good uniformity of substitution.
2. High transparency, viscosity and water loss can be controlled.
3. Suitable for fresh water, sea water, saturated brine slurry.
4. Stabilize soft soil structure; prevent collapse of wall of a
5. Can improve mud-making volume, reduce filtration loss.
6. Has excellent performance in drilling of oil.
Types and specification
|Haicel Specification||Dial reading at 600rpm, Fann 35 viscometer|
Filtrate Loss ml
|Distilled water||4% Salt water||Saturated water|
|CMC-LV||90 max||/||/||10 max|
|CMC-HV||30 min||30 min||30 min||10 max|
|Apparent Viscosity||Filtrate volume, in seawater/KCL||Moisture||D.S.|
|PAC-HV||API-13I||50 Min||23 ml max||10 max||0.9 Min|
|PAC-LV||API-13I||40 Max||16 ml max||10 max||0.9 Min|
(1) Partical size: Min.95% pass through ASTM 60 mesh.
(2) We also can produce according to customer special requirement
(3) Dissolve suggestions: Pre-mix of CMC powder with other
materials when dissolve
(4) Packed in Kraft paper bags of 25kgs net each. 18 months under
dark, cool and dry conditions